Chocolat 3.4 | MacOSX | 29.8 MB
Chocolat is an intuitive OS X text editor that incorporates native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools. Chocolat’s easy to use interface is able to display multiple files at once or two parts of the same file in different panels. Chocolat is also able to code-complete standard library and user defined symbols.
Chocolat has deep autocompletion for JS, Python, Ruby, HTML and more.
Live Error Checking
Chocolat constantly checks your code as you’re writing it.
No more interruptions from rude parse errors!
Viewing two files at once is easy. Just select them both in the sidebar.
– Psychic code completion.
– Customizable snippets.
– Live error checking
– Code folding.
– Split editing.
– Speedy file navigation.
– Multiple cursors and selections.
– Rollback the clipboard.
– System colour picker.
– Vim keybindings.
– Project-wide find and replace.
– Live previewing of HTML and Markdown.
– Built-in language documentation.
– tmsyntax and tmtheme support.
What’s New Version 3.3.4:
* Cmd-click on a Python module import to open its documentation
* Copy Full Path and Copy Subpath context-menu items
* No longer crashes when clicking the close button on an untitled file in the project bar
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page –