Go offline anywhere you want – offline vector maps and offline search for your better travel experience. Record your GPS tracks, bookmark your favorite locations and use the localized language to display map’s labels.
– Unlimited – there is no limit on the number of countries/regions you can download.
– Detailed and informative – because they based on OpenStreetMap.org data.
– Up-to-date and accurate – we update them monthly.
– Take up less space than others and work really fast – app uses GPUs in addition to CPUs to render vector maps.
– Changeable size of labels – large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
– Multiple languages support – map labels will be changed to the selected language immediately.
– Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
– It works in variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
– It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
– No internet connection required.
GPS Tracks Recording:
– Record your trips and export them as KML/GPX files.
– Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
– Beautiful gradients to visualise altitude and speed changes.
Bookmarks on the Map:
– Mark your favorite places on your maps and set points of interest for your next trip.
– Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
– Store your bookmarks and GPS tracks in separate collections for a quick access.
Sharing Your Geodata:
– Share your itineraries from the app via Mail, Facebook and Twitter.
– Export them in the most common formats: KML & GPX.
Backing Up Your data:
– Back up your collections to have the copy of data that may be lost or deleted by mistake.
– Restore data to your device from the backup you created earlier in one tap.
– Transfer backuped data to another iOS device or app
Offline Maps Import:
– Import previously created custom offline maps in .sqlitedb or .mbtiles format (use Mobile Atlas Creator, TileMill or SAS.Planet to generate offline maps).
And even more:
– Custom map sources support (including multi-layer sources)
– Different coordinate formats (including MGRS)
– Importing KML/GPX files into the app
– GPS filtering (accuracy and distance threshold)
– Bearing line to bookmark
– One finger zooming
– Measuring distance between two points on the map
– Works on slow iOS5 devices iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS
– New database is fast and Cloud Sync is instant!