Genius Scan+ – PDF Scanner v4.1.1 | 13,4 MB
Requirements: iOS 8.4 or later | Jealbreak
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
What are the key features:
– Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don’t need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
– Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
– Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
– Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
– Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
– Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
– Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
– Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
– Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (including Business accounts), OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
– Prints over AirPrint
– Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
– Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
– Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
– Fixed crash when exporting very large PDF files. You might have experienced issues when generating files larger than 20-30 pages (depending on your device). We’re happy to let you know that this is now history! You can now easily create 100-page documents.
– Fixed a crash due to a memory leak when scanning a large batch of documents.
– Fixed several issues with OneNote for Business
– Fixed issue with erroneous "File not found" error message when exporting some documents with special characters in the name from Genius Scan to Genius Fax.
– Improved reliability of Google Drive export.